Sanatana Dharma School

Introducing Sanatana Dharma School – Sanatana Dharma School provides Education, Training and Skills in The Way of Sanatana Dharma. You can view more information about our core subjects on our website here :

Ramana Devi is also an established brand providing Educational and Training Solutions based on Hindu Philosophy for personal, charity and business development … (100% Profits for Charity)

We are based in the UK, and all profits provide charitable services to people living on the margins of society through our charity – Shiva Trust no. 1148843. We have provided thousands of students worldwide with Educational and training services in Self improvement techniques and methods.

All of our Education and training can be delivered face to face or through on line platforms such as Zoom pro or Google Classrooms, with learning support and mentoring. We are highly experienced in our field, and committed to helping our students succeed. 

We practice what we teach, and are an example of our methods success.

Study Sanatana Dharma

We follow the curriculum from the only Hindu University in the world; Banaras University, Varanasi, India. The curriculum introduces the student to The Way of Sanatana Dharma, if you wish to study with us please get in touch :

Join Sanatana Dharma

We are members of Sanatana Dharma. Ramana Devi is a Member of Sanatana Dharma. Sanatana Dharma is the true term given to Hinduism. She is Governed by the Sanatana Dharma Leader – Jagadguru Shankaracharya Swami Swaroopananda Saraswati of Jyotirmath & Dwaraka peetha. If you wish to join Sanatana Dharma please get in touch :

Support Sanatana Dharma

If you wish to sponsor one or more of the children to study and preserve Sanatana Dharma, then please contact us at info@shivatrust.org Your sponsorship funds a students study for one - twelve years, it includes: accommodation, food, medicine, books, clothing, stationery, playing equipment and all other needs. Shri Vidya Math currently only receives 25% funding from the govern- ment for both students and teachers. The remaining 75% has to be found each year by Swaamishreeh Avimukteshwaraanandah Saraswati, we must support him to maintain and preserve Sanatana Dharma.

If your an Individual. an organisation, school or business; and you wish to find out more information about Sanatana Dharma please get in touch today….